Camp Cards are a great way for Scouts to earn money to pay for camp, uniforms, equipment, and other Scouting adventures!
Selling Camp Cards is simple. Units participating in this program will earn 50% commission ($2.50) on each $5 Camp Card they sell. The program is open to all packs, troops, crews and posts.
Scouts / Units can use the income from Camp Cards to support Scout experiences at Cub Scout Day Camp, Cub/Webelos Action (resident) Camp, Boy Scout Resident Camp or National High Adventure activities, or the unit can use the commission to purchase new camping equipment, etc.
CLICK HERE to download complete details of the program.
There’s $100s of value on the card for the cost of just $5.
Here is how the program works …
- Unit places its order for Camp Cards (Click here to order your cards)
- Camp Cards are delivered to or picked up by the unit.
- Unit coordinator explains program to Scouts and helps them set a goal for the amount they want to earn
- Scouts sell cards through June 15, 2018
- If customer wants to pay for a card(s) with a check, the check must be made out to the unit, NOT Connecticut Yankee Council.
- The unit pays for the cards sold and returns any unsold cards by August 11, 2017. Cards and payments must be turned in at the Council Resource Center. The unit pays only $2.50 for each card sold. Please make one check payable to Connecticut Yankee Council.
- No cards will be accepted after June 15, 2018. We reserve the right to refuse products that have been damaged or rendered unsellable. The unit is responsible for any unreturned cards, lost, misplaced, damaged, etc. Scouts should treat each card as if it were a $5 bill.
For additional information on the sale, contact Bill Amidon at William.Amidon@scouting.org