2021-2022 Program Planning
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what keeps Scouts in the program. They like to have fun, do really cool, challenging stuff, go places, and learn things, even though they might not want to admit it. That is what we call program, and it doesn’t just happen by chance. It takes planning and preparations.
Planning the Pack, Troop or Crew Annual Program is an opportunity to plan an exciting year of activities and provide unparalleled experiences for more Scouts and earn the Journey to Excellence Award, along the way.
A good annual program will attract more Scouts that will stay for a long time.
We have assembled in this packet the information you will need to plan your 2021-22 Calendar Year:
- District Activity Fees Page 3
- Roundtable Dates Page 3
- New Registration Fees Page 4
- Key Planning Dates Page 5
- 2021-2022 Calendar Page 6
- Training Courses Page 7
- Cub Scout Fall Adventure Page 8
- Fall Camporee Knights Vs Ninjas Page 9
- Webelos College Page 10
- District Pinewood Derby Page 11
- Winter Events — Klondike Derby and Cub Scout Polar Bear page 12
- ConnJam 2022 Page 13
- Diocesan Catholic Committee on Scouting (DCCS) Page 14
- Checklist for a Successful Program Planning Page 14