You don’t want to miss the May 18-19, 2019 Webelos Overnight Weekend — WOW! It’s all part of the “Hoyt Escape” Scouts BSA Spring Camporee promising lots of fun and adventures. The weekend is a combined Powahay and Scatacook District Event.
Bears becoming Webelos and all Webelos are invited to experience an overnight Scouts BSA campout. Have fun in the outdoors, learn camping skills, work on rank requirements, and meet Scouts and adult leaders from your neighborhood Troops.
When you get to camp, you will form Patrols and then do everything together using the Scout Patrol Method. You’ll set up campsites, have a campfire, cook your dinner, participate in lots of fun activities, and work on Webelos and Arrow of Light rank requirements.
- All you’ll need is a tent, sleeping bag, ground pad or air mattress and clothing for the overnight.
- Saturday lunch and dinner and light Sunday breakfast will be provided.
- The event is for current Bears (those that will be Webelos in the fall) and all Webelos.
Younger Cub Scouts or siblings may not participate.
- A special WOW T-shirt for all participants!
- Open Program Areas — Rifle and Archery Stations,
- Have Fun with STEM
- Meet the Troops with fun events
- Star Gazing Party, Games and more
MAY 18-19, 2019
HOYT SCOUT RESERVATION
Fees: $40 Webelos Youth $30 Adult
Includes camp fee, program, meals, patch, and t-shirt.
Limited sign-ups so sign up early.
Contact John Queenan at firstname.lastname@example.org