Hoyt Scout Reservation
Spring Clean-up Day
Saturday, April 25, 2020
from 12 noon to 3 pm
Meet lower Hoyt, Marchant Rd entrance.
We want to get Hoyt in shape for Spring and Summer programs.
- PLEASE RSVP with unit and estimated count to the email below.
- Bring water bottle and wear work clothes.
- Bring work gloves, rake, shovel, cutters, etc
- Bring Insect Repellent
- Scouts must be accompanied by a leader or parent.
- Scouts can earn the BSA Conservation Award. Units can make application at https://www.scouting.org/awards/awards-central/conservation-good-turn-award/
- Among the projects will be Trail maintenance.
- Light snacks provided
- After the work ends enjoy a game of ultimate or play in the gaga pit.