Escape from Kilauea at Deer Lake Scout Reservation!
January 17th – 19th.
Aloha Wahine’s and Ka’ne’s, Mahalo for considering our beautiful island paradise for your Klondike destination this year.
E komo Mia Hale, Shaka!
- Make a bridge over a pool of lava and test its strength
- Navigate through a Lava field without getting burnt
- Oh No! One of your scouts got burnt, time to go to the first aid station
- Make a sacrifice to Pele’ the Goddess of fire
- You need wood to make a bridge, go cut up a palm tree.
- Ash is everywhere; make a shelter from the pyroclastic flow
- Dodge lava rocks and coconuts at the obstacle course
- Decorate your sled Hawaiian Style
For questions or camping arrangements, please contact the Kamehameha twins (Ed Gratrix or Hugh Welch) email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and camping arrangements
Download the Leader’s Guide Rev A here!
Download the SPL and Patrol Leader Guide Rev A!
Download the Pomperaug-Klondike-Flyer-2020