What you’ll need:
- Hole puncher + scissors
- Ribbon (1/4” x30” per shield) or elastic band material
- Frost KingE/O 3/4 in. x 7/16 in. x 10 ft. Black High-Density Rubber Foam Weatherstrip Tape Model# R734H at Home Depot ( about 20” per shield)
- Fellows Binding Presentation Covers, 8mil, letter, 100 pack, clear (52089)
- Order materials (see list above)
- Follow the video-linked directions given by Stamford Hospital’s Dr. Scott Chudnoff. One helpful addition may be to use elastic instead of ribbon for the headband if you can find it. Consider two half hitches instead of an overhand knot.
- Deliver completed face shields to the front porch of the Scout Cabin, 140 West Ave, Darien. Please mark the quantity on the box. Please leave a separate sheet of paper in the mailbox (just to the left of the front door) with your name and the quantity produced.
- Recruit a friend to support the drive as well. We welcome the help.